Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Slow Week, but Staying Positive!

     Well, it's been a full week, but it certainly doesn't feel like it.  This week was a bit of a kicker, to be honest.  Not to say things didn't get done, it just isn't a very progressive week by any visual means.  This week I've been working to overcome a few blocks and obstacles, and have gotten a few background problems fixed up nice and clean. Here is what all got worked on or completed this week:

~  AI has been further improved upon - switching between attack and idle states completely fixed, working on more attack problems. (This took absolutely forever...)

~  Cockroach and BedBug were completed and given to me -- Once in class this week, I'll plop them into the level and everyone can throw ideas into the hat for what all to do with them.

~  "Hallway" level begun -- needs quite a bit of attention in class tomorrow.  My teammates really need to help me out on designing this one, I'm fairly well stuck.  I've got a lot of cool ideas for the bedroom, but we need to make models for that this coming week...

~  Living Room level fixed up and improved upon, along with a few extra code snippets to make things run more smoothly.

     Again, I apologize for this being such a seemingly boring week -- things are getting done, just nothing too visual, this week.

1 comment:

  1. Great game Tate,

    Although I'm pretty poor at it because I keep falling through the gaps in the bed and then once I drop through the hole I'm limited to where I can go lol..
    I got to the living room but without the necessary ingredients..
    The game is very professional and quite addictive..
    I could see this being played by the children I work with in my other job..
    If you would like to consider launching this on iOS and need assistance, please don't hesitate to drop me a line..

    David, AKA Lexluthornumber1

    ReplyDelete