Sunday, September 4, 2011

Week 1 of Session 2 - Overview

This week's post will be a rather short one, as this week was not a good week for production and forward momentum.  I worked hard on overcoming a few seemingly simple obstacles, but appear to have gotten essentially nowhere.  I focused all of my time and effort this week on attempting to get the flash menus updated or working more fluidly with the script, and getting the character(s) to animate correctly when the fire button is pressed.  So far, I'm not having a whole lot of luck with these situations.  However, I am confident I can get these things working perfectly within the next couple of weeks, along with getting many more assets implemented into the first level and will even begin populating the next level.  On top of that, I'll be working very hard to get a points system implemented for our pickups in-game.

No comments:

Post a Comment