Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 2 of Session 2

     This was a BIG week!  I didn't want to wait to post everything at the end of it, but I kept getting sidetracked upon signing into the blog. Anyway, here is a list of things that I accomplished this week:

~Character Melee Animations In Working Order!!!  (With a special thanks to my professor for his amazing help.)

~Post-Processing Completed - Outlined objects based on depth and flattened colors (This makes things look more fun and cartoony!)

~Better Pickup for the character's weapon (Cocktail Sword).  It is now laying in a puddle of juice rather than spinning in the air.

~Kitchen level populated further.

~Scaleform introduction and tutorials implimented!  (These pop up and become fully interactive when player touches a trigger assigned to them.)

     I am, of course, not stopping here!  There are TONS of things that still need to be done, both with the levels and with code, but I'll be posting more than just once in this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment